August 2, 2010

Submit your Product Review Now!

We’ve had a great response to our request for Product Reviews. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far! If you haven’t sent in your review yet please take a few minutes to answer our quick 4-question survey so we can add your thoughts to our Product Reviews Page.

Here are a few of the reviews we’ve received so far…

Panasonic Toughbook 74
Reviewed by Van S. on July 9, 2010
"I travel frequently and visit a lot of construction sites. I was getting tired of replacing my commercial laptop a few times a year and decided to buy something sturdier. My CF-74 has held up great! I have had it for about 18 months now and haven't had any issues with performance or durability."

Getac B300
Reviewed by Tomas R. on July 10, 2010
"I'm amazed at how well this computer is sealed! It's a good size and weight, and the backlit keyboard is one of the best I've seen."

Trimble Ranger
Reviewed by Darrin F. on July 10, 2010
"I settled on the Trimble Ranger because I needed a bigger keypad and I've not been disappointed. It's so easy to handle in the field. I would like a bigger screen, but that's my only request."

For more information regarding rugged mobile computing visit www.groupmobile.com or call us at 1-866-RUGGED-8.

No comments: